The biggest trail running event in the Philippines is finally here once more! The Salomon X-Trail Run is a series of trail running events in the Asia-Pacific Region. This race is reputed to be a more technical trail running race, with a mixture of different terrain surfaces including dirt, rocks, sand & concrete paths.
Salomon X-Trail Pilipinas Run
Luzon (SUBIC) – July 22, 2018
Visayas (ILOILO) – September 16, 2018
Mindanao (DAVAO) – August 12, 2018
2 categories with 4 distances:
32 kilometer: Php 2,300
24 kilometer: Php 2,000
12 kilometer: Php 1,500
6 kilometer: Php 1,200
1. Online – www.salomonxtrailpilipinas.com.ph
– Salomon SM Megamall
– Salomon SM North Annex
– Salomon Glorietta 3
– Salomon SM Aura
Early Bird Discount:
– Buy 10, get 1 slot of any distance for FREE until May 14.
Terms and Conditions:
– Promo exclusive for in-store registrants only.
– Mountain runners (32km and 24km) are required to submit Salomon Xtrail Medical Certificate (med cert template available in Salomon NCR stores) with runners’ doctor’s signature before payment of registration.
– Two-Way Bus tickets from R.O.X Bonifacio Highstreet to Event Area are also available at Salomon NCR stores. Limited to 3 pax per registered runner.