The world’s most prestigious 1 on 1 street basketball tournament is coming to the Philippines this march. Now in its 6th year, Red Bull King of the Rock is a global sporting fixture that continues to host great street basketball in truly unique locations worldwide.
We are searching for the best street basketball player in the country. Will it be you?
Use the online registration form to secure spot in the upcoming qualifiers. If competitors do not register before 1:45pm on the day of the qualifiers, they will be wait-listed until a slot opens.
- Head-to-head single elimination tournament
- Coin toss to determine first possession
- 5 minutes game with running clock
- 15-second shot clock
- Standard two and three points for shots made
- Alternating possession
- Five fouls lead to disqualification
- One technical foul leads to disqualification
- If fouled in the act of shooting a successful basket, player gets the one additional point and possession changes
- Injury time-out: Two minutes at the referee’s discretion
- A tie after regulation leads to two minutes
- overtime (coin toss for first possession)
- 11-0 skunk rule applies, game over
Register at: win.gs/KOTRPHILIPPINES
– March 5th | University of San Carlos – North Campus | Cebu City | 1pm Registration
– March 12th | Buena Park University Hills Subdivision Caloocan City | 1pm Registration
– March 18th | Indoor Basketball Court, Greenmeadows Clubhouse | Quezon City | 1pm Registration